Bioshock Infinite is here! If you want to start this incredible experience off right- consider the punishing 1999 mode.
1999 Mode is an unlockable game mode in BioShock Infinite. Activating it significantly increases the challenge of the game. According to Irrational Games creative director Ken Levine, “[Average gamers] are gonna hate this mode. That’s okay – it’s not for them.” He also warns, “This mode is not going to feel like BioShock.”
The mode includes
- Reduced player respawn points
- Reduced ammo
- Any weapon upgrade specializations are permanent
- Any Vigor upgrade specializations are permanent
- Enemies inflict greater damage
- Player has reduced and faster-depleting health
Now usually this mode is reserved for players who want to first complete the game on hard mode, but with a few simple key strokes you can avoid all that needless enjoyment and get right to the meat and potatoes. While on the start menu input this CLASSIC Konami code of yesteryear!
|PC||UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, [“CANCEL”], [“CONFIRM”]|